Tags : church

Church of St Aidan

St Aidan’s is located in Upper Solva, above the village’s pretty and popular harbour. This is the newest church in our local ministry area, having been built in 1879. Consequently, don’t expect to encounter the ancient features that are present in most of our other churches. But there is a medieval font and even a […]Read More

Whitchurch: Church of St David

The church of St David is situated in the centre of the hamlet of Whitchurch. It is a parish church of thirteenth or fourteenth century origin, and then heavily restored between 1872 and 1874 to plans of Charles Buckeridge and executed by JL Pearson. At the time of his death in 1873 Buckeridge was also […]Read More

Welsh »