Latest Facebook posts for Mrs Will the Fish
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
About Mrs Will the Fish
Mrs Will the fish is only a takeaway – but what a take away! You’d be
lucky to find such beautifully presented, fresh crab and lobster in even
the most prestigious restaurants.
I prepare locally caught lobsters, crabs and spider crabs and sell direct from my bungalow, Parc Benny. Will the Fish and I have had this business for many years. Dressed local crab and lobster and seafood platters are my speciality.
I began selling the catch that my husband Will the Fish, caught in his beloved boat ”The Vital Spark”.
Times have changed but I still sell the seafood. Crabs and lobsters are delivered live each morning, and I then sell the dressed crabs, lobsters, and seafood platters, under the new name of Mrs Will the Fish. I can be found at Parc Benny, Panteg Road, Upper Solva, opposite the Memorial Hall.
Address: Parc Benny, Solva, SA62 6TN
The freshest, tastiest crab we’ve ever had! Mrs Will (Jan) was a delight. She was friendly and invited us to enjoy our dressed crab whilst admiring the views from her front lawn. If ever you are in Solva, be sure to take the path to Upper Solva to check out Mrs Will the fish.Adam N
- Dressed brown crab: from £5.00 Whole dressed local brown crab
- Dressed spider crab (usually available June to August): from £8.00 Whole dressed local spider crab
- Dressed lobster: from £18.00 Whole, dressed local lobster
- Large seafood platter (for 2): from £30.00 Mixed platter of local dressed lobtser, local dressed crab, crevettes and prawns
- Seafood platters made to order and to your specification Specify any combination of seafood and any quantity! Ring or message for price.
*Subject to availability, please call to discuss delivery options